Saturday, July 21, 2007

This is my rifle this is my gun... this is for shooting, this is for fun

Lol if anyone can recognise where that line comes from i'll give you a cookie. ^_^

Wacky title aside, just a quick thought....

Why is there a 'game'?

Why is it that those who aren't aware of the game and its nuances ends up getting played by those who do?

Why can't you just be honest with how you actually feel?

Well ok i can kinda answer the last one i guess. Because being honest kinda takes away the thrill of the chase. Because you know whether you have them or not... lol

But i suck at playing games you know...

I'm a fairly straightforward person.

I tend to be too upfront about my feelings. (gamer strike 1)

I tend to want to spoil the person i like (gamer strike 2)

I tend to consider the ones i like as special, not as a person who could easily be replaced by the next hot chick that walks by. (gamer strike 3... guess i'm out =P)


Meh... moment over. I'll reassess things at the end of the year. After all, things are always in a state of change yeah?

And truth is, i'd be dissapointed if there weren't things in my life i didn't want to better and improve.

Yay to never being the same!

Anyways I think i've written too much about relationships. Guess of late its been on my mind lots... lol even if admittedly there are more important things i gotta figure out.

(though as Andre said, "in the end, it always comes back to being about the girl" lol)

Guess most presing is the question of what happens next for me? Well kinda 'next'. More correctly what happens at the end of next year... well technically 3 months into 2009. Lol... i graduate end of next year, then i have 3 months of profs (so ken can FINALLy call himself a lawyer). then after that... I have NO idea what i'm going to do.

There are a couple of options avaliable i guess... but I am kinda holding off making the decision till at least the end of the year. Certain things have to be figured out first after all lol

Though just for conversation sake, here are my options.

1) Go back Msia and find an earning there (yuck)
2) Go get me a MBA in either the US or UK. mum wants me to get this because it'll help me heaps with my job prospects after... i'm just not sure quite yet. Though this is a very strong possibility.
3) Go find me a job in a bigger city... aka possibly probably sydney.... lol ok that's my excuse alright. It's FOR A JOB OK... really.... (shush) Well at least for something that has alot to do with my future =P

Either way, as they say all roads lead to rome... and i still need to figure out how i'm going to get myself financially independant. Lol people who say money is not important do not realise that we live in a world where money is essential. Earning absolute bucketloads of it may not be.... but truth be told, i'd like to have the buckets. Being able to do what I want because i have the monetary means appeals to me. Getting to that point on the other hand requires some careful consideration. (and just on the note... money is really important to relationships too you know. well more marraiges.... many marraige issues can be traced to money... usually the lack of .... but you get the idea)

I still want to see the world though.....



Laters~
Ken

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family Guy, Stewie

no thanks about the cookie

-PN