Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Of good hair days, good friends and maybe a little truth

Today has been, i think all up, a good day.

To start everything off it has been a good hair day! seriously! like i got the spikes just right this morning... hehe kinda a shame that the hair was wasted, and then tonight when i fixed up my hair again it was a real cool almost-emo fringe... lol Yeah. I'm being very metro right now =P but shush, was happy! Good hair days - win

I think... today was a day of two halves. Was kidna not so happy at points, but then thanks to Nicole and Yue (note this is not Yui.. Yue is the chinese one... lol Andre got confused =P) my night ended up really good. Was down a wee bit earlier tonight to be honest, why... well i won't really say, lol mainly because while I'm all for up and up honesty, there's no point airing such things online. If you want to know what bugs ken feel free to ask. I prob will tell ya ^_^ after all, no point hiding right?

ok so i was dinnering at Nic's (she invited after all), Yue came along too... basically we kinda were catching up with one another and stuff ^_^. Nic cooked this noodle dish with chicken and some bean curdy stuff =P i ddin't eat that much because I had some chicken rice at home... MmMmmmM chicken rice! lol but i digress...

We chilled out for a while after dinner chilling and talking with Andy (nic/shing's flatmate) who's real cool aye! you know i have to say i realy do like her flatmates... lol i'll pop by more often i think! but never mind... we talked bout all sorta random stuff. lol Heck i even got to eat a yam raw, something i haven't done before =P (when i say Yam, i mean the NZ meaning of the word... you know those small red things that Yue seem to think look like dongs loL!)

We eventually went back to Nic's room where more chilling occured. Lol and singing on my part... yeah felt like singing cos wasn't in the best of moods and i guess singing helps with that. Lol though joyce does scold me when i sing... says i'm too loud =P lol but yeah... Yue made an interesting observation that I don't seem as happy as i used to be... which I guess may be quite true.

Though maybe its not so much I'm not as happy, its jsut that right now i've got alot on my plate emotionally, and to be honest, i'm still not the most adept at dealing with alot of it. Lol if only i could just not give a damn... but I don't think that's really me is it. I tend to care... and unfortunately for me... when i care bout someone they affect my emotions heaps.... lol I swear this part of me hasn't changed in years =P

Lol AH well...

so after good ol heart 2 heart, which really I've been finding i like doing =P we ended up changing topics to dancing... and Yue showed us some belly dancing =P! was cool to see actually and well we decided to get some tunes playing and do some dancing ! Yeah..dancing good... cheers ken up it does! lol actually i think by then i was already done with what had been bugging me. Already decided how i was going to deal with that little issue... ^_^

Lol we didn't dance very long but that's ok... can't wait for Sat though! Dancing time =P Prob hit the clubs after the ball as well so its looking like a good night all up!

Yosha!! Go GO dancer crew!

~happy
Ken

-PS- thanks ladies for cheering me up. ^_^ love ya both!

No comments: