Sunday, August 12, 2007

Resolution

There is much for me to do, and i've put it off for long enough.

Got distracted for awhile, but I don't regret it. Never regret experiences that teach you things I say.

Not going to say on blog what it is I've decided, because really I do think i air out too much of my inner thoughts online, but I'll put a couple things of interest.

Andre said this yesterday which I found really interesting: "the person you choose as a partner stand as an emblem of who you are. " Essentially that the person you choose says alot about who you are a person. And that's true, but my take on it is a little different.

"the person that you choose is the clearest indicator of what you desire for yourself."

And you know.. if you know what a person truly desires... you get a very clear view into who they are. After all, we are what we desire. After all every action that is done is ultimately sourced by a desire.

Just an interesting thought.

Here's an interesting question... what is it that you want? What does your taste in a partner say about you?

^_^

One last final point. Never stay the same people. Always, always seek to better yourself. if you can go through one year and stay in essence essentially the same person... you probably wasted the year. Actually on that note.. if you don't get any more mature or wiser in a year.... you might want to reconsider how you live life....

Because it sucks to regret wasted time.

I would know.

Anwyays off to work!

Laters humans!
~ken

1 comment:

krisyen said...

"the person that you choose is the clearest indicator of what you desire for yourself."

I think this is very very true, especially in my case with Joel. But, as I spoke to someone older who is married, you never know what you're getting into when you get married - you think you know the person you are marrying, but then you discover they are something quite different. I guess the trick is to find someone you can grow with, and work with them to enhance the relationship, rather than descend into arguments and fighting.