Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vision Statement

Because i'm procrastinating and everybody needs a vision statement.

=====

My short term goal: Do reasonably well ( or as well as last minute work will allow me to do) in exams. Pray more, spend more time with the big dude. Get... reasonably fit... (sigh the hardest i'd say =P)

My mid term goal: Learn how to run a business, and run a succesful business. Study at Mosaic, then Mars Hill Church. Go to Toronto. Memorise the bible. Raise a God fearing family. (be rich =P but that's mre a side thing. it's not really that important)

Long term goal: Be used by God in whatever way he calls me to. Publish a book. ministry.... if possible. I want to end my life serving God...... If i had a choice, I would like to die in ministry. Closing my eyes and going home after my final messege.

My ultimate goal: To be able to face Jesus when I die and say that while I may not have done the best possible job, I did my best. That... I allowed myself to be used by God. Lil ol insignificant, imperfect me.


That is my dream. My wish.

What i want is to see people live with a reason, a purpose. Something bigger than themselves. I want to see God touch people, break chains, set them free. I want ..... people to not to have to cry anymore, to not feel alone anymore, to...... to know that there is something, a meaning to their existance.

I want... my whole family to worship God. Now he has to do a miracle with dad....

I want to be used.




I am but mud and clay, sand and ashes. But I know he uses the broken, imperfect ones to do his will.... may that be the story of my life. That I wasn't good enough, but God was.

No comments: