Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chains

Everyone has chains.

Or everyone has HAD chains.

Sometimes the people who had chains get caught again.

Sometimes the people who are chained don't realise that they are, and they wonder why life is so hard to live. Why things seem so strife filled.

Sometimes the people who are chained know that they are chained... but don't know how to really be free.

Sometimes... they like the chains.


I have my chains.

And the only way i can see of breaking them lies in Christ... but i do wonder though.... does he ever get tired of me coming with the same ol things?

I know the answer to that. But i still wonder that sometimes.

At least I know my chains. Some of them at least.

Some.... even those who have lived far longer than I never do.

I really can't do anything without my God. And this is not an excuse to not do anything. It's just noting the truth that i do rely on God to keep me right.

I'm too stupid to do it alone.

K

No comments: